Portable Methane Detector
SENSIT® PMD is a small, lightweight, battery operated instrument used to survey, pinpoint and grade natural gas leaks wherever they occur.
SENSIT® PMD is among the best performing and lowest cost optical instruments that can be used for both walking and vehicle applications.
SENSIT® PMD allows users to perform methane gas leak surveys fast, accurately and at the lowest cost of operation, using the latest filtered infrared spectroscopy technology.
Features and Benefits
• Methane selective. PMD filters out other gases in PPM range.
• Powerful pump provides fast methane detection.
• High sensitivity of 1 PPM detects methane leaks faster.
• Detection range of 0-100% volume for faster natural gas leak classification.
• Walking or vehicle operation allows for greater user survey flexibility.
• Designed to be Intrinsically safe. PMD can be used indoors or outdoors.
• Simple calibration compliance using Smart-Cal.
• GPS capable for measurement mapping (optional feature)
Compatible with SMART-CAL 360 Calibration Station Learn More